Data we might take from you
We may collect and process the following data about you
- Info you give us by filling out different forms on our website. This includes the data given during the time of posting requesting information about our services etc. We also ask for some information when you report any type of problem with our website.
- If you get in touch with us by any means with complains, queries etc. We might keep the record of that correspondence for future reference.
- When you get in touch with us on social media platforms
- For quality purposes we conduct surveys from time to time and them we might ask you to fill out the information, although you do not need to respond to them.
- Information regarding your visits to our websites, but not limited to, location data, traffic data, weblogs and other data regarding communication, whether that is needed for the admin purposes or otherwise and the resources that you check out.
IP address and Cookies
We also sometimes collect info about your computer, including the IP address, browser version/type and operating system, for user experience optimization and security purposes. This is the statistical data the users browsing patterns and actions and doesn’t identify any individual.
Storing cookies allows us to:
- To estimate the size and usage pattern of our audience
- To collect details about our users preferences, and so allow us to create our website according to their individual interests
- To know when our users get back to our website
- To get track of our website’s engagement and reach on the social networking websites